Virtualization Infrastructure represents another component of the full 360 degree suite of services that IT 360 offers.
The following are some examples of the Virtualization Infrastructure services we perform for our valued clients:
- Hardware needs assessment and procurement
- Hardware standardization and lifecycle management
- Hardware and firmware installation, configuration, upgrades and patch updates
- Racking of hardware including routed cabling management
- Centralized hardware and firmware management
- Storage infrastructure design incorporating business continuity principles to negate potential downtime
- Disk provisioning (LUN’s) and management, traffic isolation for security and performance, protocol selection (iSCSI vs. fiber)
- Troubleshooting storage issues such as hardware failures (hard drives, power supplies, disk controller, etc.)
Contact us at PartnerWithUs@IT-360.ca to discuss how you can leverage our expertise with this or any other of our full range of IT services and products.