Server Infrastructure is another slice of the full 360 degree suite of services that IT 360 offers.
The following are some examples of the Server Infrastructure services we perform for our valued clients:
- Hardware needs assessment and procurement
- Hardware standardization and lifecycle management
- Hardware, operating system and application software installation, configuration, upgrades, patch updates and repairs
- Racking of hardware including routed cabling management
- Centralized hardware and operating system management
- Server infrastructure design incorporating business continuity principles to negate system downtime
- Active Directory installation, configuration and management
- User accounts, Groups, Distribution lists management and resource access (permissions) security
- DHCP server installation, configuration and management
- DNS server installation, configuration and management
- Domain controller installation, configuration and management
- Troubleshooting server issues such as hardware failures, Internet connectivity, network connectivity, application software conflicts, operating system issues, IP address conflicts, name resolution issues, etc.
Contact us at PartnerWithUs@IT-360.ca to discuss how you can leverage our expertise with this or any other of our full range of IT services and products.