End User Support is one slice of the full 360 degree suite of services that IT 360 offers.
The following are some examples of the End User Support services we perform for our valued clients:
- Providing a single point of contact (SPOC) for end users
- Hardware and operating system agnostic. We make recommendations based on over 20 years of experience, but we happily work with all the major vendors, be it Microsoft, Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Asus, Samsung, Windows, Mac OS X, Android, etc.
- Hardware & software needs assessment and procurement
- Hardware & software standardization and lifecycle management
- Hardware, operating system & application software installation, configuration, upgrades, patch updates and repairs
- Centralized hardware and operating system management
- Troubleshooting end user issues such as hardware failures, email connectivity, Internet connectivity, wireless connectivity, network connectivity, application software conflicts, operating system issues, etc.
- Remote Support for effective first call resolution
- Desktop security management (virus, malware, phishing, firewalling, etc.)
Contact us at PartnerWithUs@IT-360.ca to discuss how you can leverage our expertise with this or any other of our full range of IT services and products.